The Big Lottery Fund has published seven good practice guides for organisations working with young people.
The new downloadable publications share learning and practical examples from projects supported by the Young People’s Fund. The seven guides are;
- Encouraging Active Citizenship
- Actively involving young people
- Reducing anti-social behaviour and working with young people who have offended or are at risk of offending
- Improving behaviour in schools
- Reducing cases of young people not in education, employment or training (NEET)
- Working with young carers
- Working with care leavers
Copies of each of the guides, in additon to a range of documents on good practice and learning from across BIG’s experience of working with young people, can be found on our website here.